Zeus Card Terms
1. Purchase of Zeus Card(s). You must be thirteen (13) years of age or older to purchase and use a Zeus Card. You warrant to us that you are such an individual. A parent or guardian must purchase and use a Zeus Card on behalf of those under the age of thirteen (13). We may, in our sole discretion, prohibit the sale of a Zeus Card for any reason.
2. Overview of the Zeus Card. At the time of purchase, your Zeus Card has a fixed value denominated in U.S. dollars. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account of any kind is associated with your Zeus Card. Unless otherwise required by law, any value associated with your Zeus Card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. We do not pay interest or any other earnings on any value associated with your Zeus Card. The value associated with your Card is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”) or any other federal or state agency. If you permit someone else to use your Zeus Card, we will treat this use as if you have authorized that person to use your Zeus Card. Purchases of Zeus Cards are final and resale of Zeus Cards is strictly prohibited.
3. Zeus Card Expiration. All Zeus Cards must be used within one year after purchase or will be forfeited, except where prevented by law.
4. Lost or Stolen Zeus Card. The risk of loss and title of your Zeus Card, and its associated value, passes to you upon Zeus Card purchase. Neither Zeus nor a distributor of the Zeus Card shall be held responsible if a Zeus Card, subsequent to purchase, or your data that permits access to your Zeus Account, is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
5. Limitation of Liability. Zeus and its successors, agents or assigns make no warranties express or implied, with respect to Zeus Cards, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Zeus Card is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Zeus Card. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.